Senior Recruitment Consultant
£28,000-£40000 + Uncapped Commission
IT Sales Recruitment
Life is too short to be in the wrong job.
Are you ever left feeling like your potential isn't being maximised? When you get home after a successful week and are just left wanting more out of your situation, we know the feeling. Perhaps you want the flexibility to spend more time out of work and work smarter when you're in work. That's why this business was set up.
Set up by the 3 directors who were sick and tired of the traditional, slave-driving, run-of-the-mill recruitment agencies, this business aimed to deliver professional services recruitment with a company culture that sets apart from the churning machines that can be likened to other agencies. How did they do it? By trusting in their staff to be able to do the job at hand. Bizarre that isn't it? Like us, others have bought into this internal management style and consequently, the business has had huge success rising from 3-70 staff in just 6 years.
You will be recruiting for executive level IT Sales candidates globally for the world's leading Technology businesses. Expect to be dealing with senior level roles with six-figure salaries and using your recruitment skills to offer a rigorous process to both client and candidate through extensive qualification of either. The IT Sales division within this business operate as a 180 recruitment model. This will mean that you can focus your skills on either candidate generation, or business development/client acquisition.
Let's cut to the chase, if you're seeking something better and the below sounds of interest, that's exactly why you should consider.
• NO KPI's (Once established)
• 9am -5.30pm core working hours but offer flexibility to manage work vs. personal commitments.
• Autonomous environment.
• A team of individuals who have chosen recruitment as their career / focused on delivering for personal attainment.
• Modern Working Environment – Lounges / Indoor Park / Table Tennis / TV's / Breakfast provided / Coffee Machine – All the little things which add up to a better place to be.
• Supportive management team who are still involved in day to day recruitment activities and each visit circa 100+ clients per annum to maintain and build relationships for the wider benefit of the business.
Let's not waste time and be ultimately hinder your career; if you are interested in finding out more about this recruitment position, get in contact with Dan Prutton at RED for a confidential conversation on 0121 450 5005