Pertemps are delighted to be retained by our client in Glasgow to appoint an ERP Systems – IT Manager for this well established and growing business.
This high profile role will bridge across Technology/Systems/Software area and Project Management, and will encompass the following responsibilities:
Technology / Systems / Software responsibilities:
- Oversight of IT systems / ERP software implementation and development/ refinement
- You will have experience in working in ERP development environment, identifying business requirements, scoping solutions and working with a team to implement the change. Although you will not need to be a programmer, you do need to have hands-on experience with the fundamental items of ERP development so you should understand the work the IT technicians are undertaking and can maintain and tweak the system as required. Fundamental elements include;
- Strong understanding of ERP application and ability to configure the application to achieve results as much as possible before customising.
- Business systems;
- Management of IT Infrastructure;
- Understanding The Work’s Factory’s business systems and processes, identify and drive improvements. This will generally combine physical, personnel and technology.
- Understanding and mapping out potential business systems with customers and suppliers. Again combines technology with physical and personnel. The ability to spot an opportunity where we can implement systems to develop existing business or create new business is key.
- Outsourced IT Network support companies
- Business Continuity;
- Managing systems improvements and interface
- Managing the IT and technology interface with operations
- IT development projects - creating client solutions through technology
- Managing the relationship with outsourced IT support function
- ISO Compliance
- Project management
The business’ DNA is responsive, agile, solutions driven and entrepreneurial by nature. It is a fast moving environment with a very strong and established customer base, and they have ambitious plans for significant further growth of the business over the next 3 years.
You will be coming from a background of strong Technology/ ERP Systems knowledge and you will be highly IT literate and must have strong ERP system skills (with Tier 2 ERP experience).
You will be credible and be ambitious to contribute towards the further upward growth trajectory of the business.
If this sounds like a challenge that would interest you, please send your CV to Natalie McGeoch at Pertemps, for more information.