- Building Services CAD bureau
- Been running for over 20 years.
- Based in Leatherhead (in process of moving there to bigger office due to expansion)
- Circa 15 people in the office
- Services include: building services coordination, pre-fabrication modules, 3D models, Ductwork fabrication & installation, record drawings, O&M Manuals.
- Project examples: BAE Systems, Royal London Hospital, St Botolphs, South Thames College, Project Hall, St Martin in the Fields, St Georges Hospital, Virgin Atlantic
- Softwares used: Revit MEP, Fabrication MEP, AutoCAD
- A Graduate/Junior building services graduate with a keen interest in building services
- Ideally with a few months minimum experience
- Resides locally to Leatherhead – or easy commute
- Have experience using AutoCAD
- Previous experience with building services consultancies or projects at university
- Any Revit experience will be beneficial
- Full training with most recent software – Revit MEP, Fabrication MEP, AutoCAD
- Competitive Salary: Negotiable depending on level - £20,000 - £25,000 (may be more for more exp)
- Full exposure to projects
- Excellent training and development programme
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
Qualified to ONC level you will possess a basic understanding of Building Services. Whilst being computer literate, experience of AutoCad would be an advantage but is not essential, Initially responsible for general drawing office duties. Full training will lead to becoming a full co-ordination draughtsperson.
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / email@example.com