Job Title: Junior CAD Technician – Colchester (Essex)
- For the right Junior CAD Technician, this company offers a competitive salary starting from £21,000 (depending on experience).
- A well structured training program, working within a close knit and friendly team.
- Career progression encouraged within this company, room to grow within company.
RGB Network is working with small family type Civil engineering consultancy who are currently in need of a Junior CAD Technician. This opportunity as a Junior CAD Technician would be within the Civil engineering team based in Colchester.
- This engineering practice has been operating within the industry for more than 20 years and have developed good reputation within the industry winning repeat business.
- Throughout their operating years, they have been winning a number of awards on their projects within a number of sectors; Housing, Healthcare, Education, Transport and more.
- As a Junior CAD Technician you would be working alongside experienced Civil Engineers working on Roads & Drainage designs.
- Your key responsibilities would involve using the relevant software to produce CAD drawings on roads & drainage designs for a number of developments.
The ideal candidate
- Capable user of AutoCAD.
- Completed a HNC in Civil engineering.
- Experience working within a consultancy environment, working on roads and drainage is advantageous.
If you would be interested to hear more about this opportunity then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or by emailing email@example.com