Immediate opportunity for temporary Class 1 Drivers to work for a global name in logistics based at Birmingham International Airport (B26).
The role will involve either nationwide trunking or Multi drop work around midlands regions.
Pay Rates Between (Subject To Shift):
Multi Drop Days £12.03 p/h p/h PAYE or £13.39 p/h Self Employed
Trunking Nights £13.29 p/h PAYE or £14.74 p/h Self Employed
Class 1 Driver will receive:
• Guaranteed minimum daily hours of up to 40 – 50 hrs per week
• Monday to Friday working ours with occasional weekend duties
• Weekly pay
• A variety of shifts including days and nights
• Free Cargo Operative training
• Onsite car parking
As a Class 1 Driver your responsibilities will be;
• Trunking duties across UK airports and distribution centres
• 10 – 15 multi drops per day
• Carrying out regular checks on your vehicles and ensures fit for use
• Ensuring Tacho readings are accurate and submitted on time
• Basic handballing duties
The ideal Class 1 Driver will;
• Have held an Class 1 Licence for a minimum 2 years
• Have experience driving Class 1 vehicles in the UK for a minimum of 6 months within the last 2 years
• Have experience as a Class 1 Driver, HGV Driver, Lorry Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, LGV C+E, C+E Driver or CE Driver
• Have a digital tachograph card
• Have 6 or less points on your licence (no DD,DR,IN endorsements)
• ADR (desirable)
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practicing social distancing in line government recommended guidelines
If you are interested in this Class 1 Driver position, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network is acting as an Employment Business.