Job Title: Minute Taker
Location: Harrow, HA1 2XY
Employer: Pertemps Recruitment for Harrow Council
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
Multiple Part time and full time self-motivated minute takers and verbatim minute takers are required for ongoing temporary assignments to join the ever expanding children and adults services teams within Harrow Council.
In return you will receive a payrate of £13.58phr, other benefits include excellent training and support for career development and 21 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays).
This is an exciting opportunity for personal development as well as career progression. You will work as part of a vibrant, fast paced, supportive team.
You will be working 36 hours per week between 7.00am-18.00pm, Monday to Friday.
To be successful for the minute taker role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
- To set up and provide minute taking services at statutory meetings and any other meetings which are deemed necessary.
- To work as part of the core Business Support Administration Team within the Business Support Service, providing an efficient and confidential business support service within the appropriate/relevant directorate, as required.
- To assist with the core Business Support Administration Team's daily workload, undertaking tasks as required to ensure the services Performance Indicators/Service Level Agreements are met.
- To deal with a range of clients and callers by telephone assessing the extent and urgency of their needs, referring on as appropriate and taking clear and accurate messages.
- Liaise with staff and other agencies in accordance with service requirements.
- To keep abreast of best practice business support administration tasks, processes, procedures and responsibilities.
- To work flexibly within the Business Support Service areas as required ensuring that your skills, expertise and knowledge can be utilised.
Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough by area and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station.
For further information please call 0208 426 38880.