Fire Systems Service Engineer
Salary: £25,000 up to £30,000
Reading- Field based- Permanent- Fulltime
Are you a Service Engineer who specialises in fire systems? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful Service Providers with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding service providers, assisting them to find an excellent engineer based in the South East on a full time permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems and provision of new equipment where required.
• Attend to emergency reactive call outs in line with the customer's contract.
• Ability to survey new and remedial works in accordance with the British Standard.
• Installation of small works and projects as required.
• 24 hour call out service and will be placed on a rota.
• Ensure adherence to the operational and customer KPIs and SLAs.
• Ensure high standards are maintained in respect of technical compliance to standards, health and safety and pay particular attention to statutory compliance across all building services in buildings/ services provided.
• Adopt high standards in the completion of their work. Ensure adherence to the "Safety Culture" within the daily working routine with all parts of the Fire division.
• Ensure that all operations comply with all company, legislative and best practice requirements, including Health, Safety, Environmental, Procurement and Employment practices.
• Any other duties as reasonably requested by your Manager / Supervisor.
Successful Engineer MUST HAVE:
• Full driving Licence.
• Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
• Electrical or electronics qualification, City and Guilds or BTE FIA Qualifications.
• Minimum Requirement Units 1 – Design & Unit 5 – Servicing.
• Comprehensive knowledge and an understanding of BS5839 and BS5266.
• Knowledge of various conventional & addressable fire alarm systems including Morley, Advance, Kentec, Gent, Haes & Menvier.
• Customer focused.
• Strong communicator both verbal and written.
• Strong sense of urgency and desire to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities, stability and remuneration.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at Amarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01214505000