Multi-Skilled Engineer- £30,000-£32,000
Mobile- Derbyshire/Leicestershire- Fulltime- Permanent- Company Van
Are you an Engineer who is Multi-Skilled? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful Service Providers with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding service providers, assisting them to find an excellent engineer based in Birmingham on a full time permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible to undertake all HVAC / Mechanical works within the Area in an efficient and safe manner, with repairs undertaken as appropriate.
• All PPM and reactive works required on site Multi discipline
• Completion of all relevant certification and paperwork along with company paperwork to complete a task
• Ensure all test equipment used is calibrated & safe & appropriate for use
• Ensure all access equipment used is inspected prior to use & safe & appropriate for use
• Assist in maintaining & achieving compliance in all statutory activities & escalate to management where not if required
• Production of all required electrical certification or recording of results on WRS in a timely manner where required
Successful Engineer MUST HAVE:
• Must hold commercial gas tickets
• Must hold city and guilds or NVQ in plumbing level 2
• HVAC experience - desirable
• Full driving licence
• Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres and lift weights of up to 25kg
• Basic plumbing and ability to unblock or repair toilets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at Amarah.email@example.com or 01214505000