Flushing / Project Engineer – Water - £35,000
Are you interested in working for a global service provider as a Flushing / Project engineer within the water sector? This role offers fantastic benefits and work life balance.
• To undertake closed system flushing and dosing works to the highest standards as per the guidance stated in BSRIA BG50/29.
• Complete full interpretation of the laboratory and infield test kit results.
• Be able and competent to undertake installation works when required.
• Set-up and commission post water system installation works.
Knowledge skills & experience
• Knowledge and understanding the water sector, and of BSRIA BG50/29, BSRIA training course completion would be advantageous.
• Demonstrable mechanical knowledge of closed systems and relevant assets.
• Knowledge and understanding of side stream filtration systems, flushing systems, and pre-treatment plants.
• Suitable and sufficient experience working within the water treatment industry.
• Health and safety management.
• £35,000c Basic Salary
• 8% Pension contribution
• 25 Days + 8 Days Holiday
• Company vehicle
If you're interested in finding out more about this Flushing / Project Engineer within the water sector, please get in touch with Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000, or email@example.com