Job Title: Healthcare Cleaning Manager
Reports to: Facilities Manager
To manage the service to meet and exceed targets on all performance aspects and to be responsible for the day to day liaison of the service with the Client for the cleaning on site.
My Client are looking to secure a cleaning manager that is able to manage large teams and has experience working within the healthcare or education sector in this capacity.
Interviews to be arrange immediately.
• To provide direction, guidance and support to all staff and to ensure they are able to carry out their role effectively.
• Complete all relevant documentation and maintain accurate records for company systems including, sickness procedures, quality monitoring, food hygiene, training and staff performance monitoring.
• Assist in the collation and completion of all Company reports and documentation in relation to the Services provided within the agreed timescales.
• To control and monitor sickness levels within Contract and ensure that HR processes are followed in managing sickness and absenteeism.
• To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with all major stakeholders (colleagues, patients, visitors & Trust Staff) in line with best practice, in order to ensure satisfaction with our service & to demonstrate commitment to our long-term presence within the Trust.
• To plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by individuals under the positions control in conjunction with managing annual leave requests and service demand while meeting the required target hours.
• To manage and evaluate objectives and targets for the service as outlined in the business plan. Participate in the preparation of plans, budgets and forecasts.
• To monitor and control costs associated with the department's service provision in line with the approved budget and contract specification - operative costs, sickness costs, consumables costs etc.
• To ensure that quality monitoring, activity reporting and performance monitoring is fully and properly implemented and maintained as per Company policy and procedure.
• To review audit information completed by external and internal regulatory bodies, corporate departments or the Trust and initiate appropriate actions where necessary.
• To support Company Payroll Dept by ensuring new agreed onsite procedures are adhered to, to ensure smooth operations surrounding Payroll.
• Ensure you understand and comply with all relevant current legislation as set out in Company and Trust policies and procedures and the related documentation, including the Employee Terms and Conditions Handbook, Employee Health, Safety and Environmental Handbook and Security procedures.
• Ensure that all staff within the service use all mechanical and electrical equipment in a correct and safe manner, using appropriate methods of work and complying with training and PPE requirements.
• To recruit staff and oversee their documentation and ensure all staff attend the company induction and training into the service.
• To implement appropriate personnel policies as required in respect of all staff groups and take appropriate action where necessary.
• To maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in line with current legislation and Company policies and procedures.
• To produce service specific operational policies, health & safety information and risk assessments.
• To deal with any incidents or complaints speedily and effectively within Company and Trust procedures.
• To be an active member of the management team and participate in the continuous development of the overall service provision.
• Ensure confidentiality, privacy and dignity is maintained at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act and in line with Company and Trust policy, where appropriate.
• Conduct themselves in a professional manner whilst on Trust and Company premises.
• Participate and conduct, as required, in regular team meetings, performance reviews, job chats, return to work discussions and accident and other investigations.
• Engage in the process to identify your own personal development and training needs and attend agreed training programmes.
For further information regarding this position. Please contact Adnan Sethi on 0121450 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org