A leading service provider is looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer.
It is a mobile role covering Cambridge and surrounding areas for an experienced commercial Gas Maintenance engineer.
Duties will include:
- reactive and planned preventative maintenance to commercial boilers
- PPM's of mechanical systems
- ensuring day to day running of mechanical systems and commercial boilers
- any required modifications and minor installations
- provide a multi-skilled maintenance on commercial sites
- provide technical support when needed
- reporting any issues to the line manager
- on call
The candidate will have:
- commercial gas certificate (COCN1)
- C&G or NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- basic electrical knowledge
- previous experience working as a maintenance gas engineer
- full UK driving licence
- knowledge of technical regulations
- ability to attend any additional training
- pro-active approach
- good communication skills
Due to the nature of the job the person will have to go through security clearance
The company offers lots of benefits.
For more information please contact Izabela Mylak on 0207 430 5586 or email@example.com