Are you looking for part time work to fit around your busy lifestyle? We are currently recruiting for part time Customer Service Advisors to work for a large leisure centre based in Warwick. This is a permanent vacancy working Saturday's and Sunday's 9am – 7pm which is 19 hours per week and there will be the opportunity to pick up overtime during the week.
The Customer Service position is based in Warwick and salary will be £18,000 pro rata with an immediate start.
Main duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills through inbound service calls.
- Taking booking for all sites across the UK, ensuring the customer gets the best deal.
- Handling both service queries and complaints ensuring a swift resolution providing clear explanations and solutions.
- Managing inbound emails ensuring customers are contacted within set SLAs.
- Have sound product and service knowledge for each individual site and providing the customer with up to date information on their local arena
Skills and attributes of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to listen to the customer and identify their needs, ensuring a swift resolution.
- Ability to learn and retain new information, with further site openings and improvements to current offering.
- PC-literate and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Good personal organisation and ability to manage own workloads
You play a pivotal role in our success as a business and therefore we want to ensure that you get the best out of work.
- Free onsite parking
- Free Tea and Coffee
- % discount on the café
- Free use of the leisure centre
- Fun and friendly team to work in
- On the job Training
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'