25-28k dependable on experience
We are looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic person with plenty of energy, to work within our busy, bubbly, sometimes loud, design team.
In this role you will be responsible for project management and service supply, of various digital and print design projects. This role includes business development of existing clients, executing innovation within client proposals, to help clients improve their sales and marketing collateral and achieve their goals. Project planning, budget controls, quoting and management of the design team who work on your projects.
A summary of what you should deliver is as follows:
1. Responsibility for client service delivery
• To include customer liaison, monitoring and development of service supply, to maintain agreed service standards with your client accounts.
• To confidently manage a team of designers scheduling day to day jobs along with other bigger projects over a longer period of time.
• Full understanding of your clients' business, enabling you to offer innovative ideas to enhance their own marketing channels and customer retention. These ideas will need to be presented face to face or by webex by yourself and as a team.
• Attending client meetings face to face or by webex, taking briefs, planning and executing the brief using internal teams or external suppliers, and managing the delivery of the project and the expectations of the client.
2. Business development and marketing
• To set goals of client expansion through business development plans with existing clients and relationships.
• Assisting in the marketing of our ‘Creators' software, which will involve learning the system, creation of collateral, live presentations and assistance with the delivery of the software into the client.
You will need to be a positive, level-headed person with a ʻcan doʼ attitude, dependable and calm under pressure. Experience of working with large brands will be very helpful.
Above all you will need to be friendly, polite and want to enjoy your work. We are an extremely friendly bunch of people here at Abstract.
Design agency experience would be preferred.
If this sounds like something that excites you, and you want a challenge, then please let us know!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'