My client are the leading UK manufacturer in their industry of coatings, adhesives, bonders and foam systems
supplied from our base in Warwick. We have significant above average growth and require an Operations
Manager, whose responsibilities are the effective management of our site – incoming logistics,
production, dispatch, warehousing and administration operations. The company's operation involves fast
moving volume polymerization and blending operations. The successful candidate will report to the
You will require:
• Good commitment, leadership and excellent organizational abilities.
• Attention to detail and ability to use initiative to over come day to day issues.
• Self-motivated with a strong drive to achieve tangible results within short time frames.
• Good communication skills.
• At least 7 years' experience in a chemical operation involving polymerization and blending
• 2:1 degree or equivalent in Material Science (Polymers)/Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
• After training, the ability to work on your own with a weekly meeting with the Managing Director.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work for a privately-owned business; as part of a successful team in a
stimulating fast moving, high growth operation.
• Full training in the production aspects of polyurethane chemistry.
• Salary £47,277, company car, phone and enhanced pension scheme after one year.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'