We are looking for a full time and permanent Office Administrator/Sales Order Processor to work in a manufacturing company based in Warwick. Excellent Microsoft Excel experience required.
Free parking on site. Working in a small friendly team.
Monday – Thursday -9am – 5:30pm
Friday – 9am – 3pm (Early finish on Fridays).
Purpose of the role:
To support the Team/Company in ensuring that required project records have been completed correctly to all company procedures, which will in turn allow the projects to run smoothly through to completion. This includes issuing and actioning all Project paperwork so that all costings are correctly documented. Assisting in various accounts tasks.
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date with all customer and supplier information
- SHARED Project Tracking Sheet (PTS) to be populated with new enquiries & kept up to date
- CAD download tracking to be managed and updated
- Populate Project document (RMQ)
- Keep up to date with daily updates of quotes.
- Check Purchase Order documentation from customers & communicate with Project Managers any discrepancies.
- Communicate with customers to confirm receipt of documentation including Purchase Orders
- Issue Supplier PO’s
- Issue Delivery Note
- Organise logistics for collection and delivery of projects
- Carry out weekly Folder Meetings with each Project Manager
- Update and maintain Company documents for all projects according to numbering convention document
- Offer suggestions for continuous improvement to project management software and procedures
- General office duties as required in a small, dynamic open office environment
- Report to Management on the performance of the QMS; on opportunities for improvement; on change requirements; on innovations
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus
- Ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained
- Comply with the requirements of the ISO9001: 2015 QMS