Warehouse Shift Manager Ref: HB/479100223
Remuneration: Circa £27,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading 3PL provider as Warehouse Shift Manager has arisen.
The position is based near Huntingdon with salary of circa £27,000.
The hours on offer are rotating days: 06.00 – 14.00 14.00-.22.00.
Experience in a busy FMCG, wholesale and retail environment would be preferable, ideally within food and drinks.
As Warehouse Shift Manager you will take operational control of a large warehouse team of circa 60 staff, working along side the transport department. Ensuring KPIs and service levels are consistently achieved and driving continuous improvement to create a more efficient and effective distribution centre.
You will motivate and manage your team, focusing on driving employee engagement and continuous improvement via change management across site.
• Ensure all staff are developed, coached, engaged and empowered to achieve their individual and collective KPIs.
• Ensuring the shift meets or exceeds all operational service levels, whilst delivering a high quality customer service level.
• Ensure excellent standards of health and safety are maintained across the whole warehouse.
• Monitor and review manpower planning, training and development of Team Managers and colleagues.
To be considered you must have several years’ warehouse management experience, ideally with a background a fast paced, wholesale and retail operation. You will be an exceptional people manager with good communications skills and have previous experience in process improvement.
• At least 2 years management experience in a Warehouse/Distribution environment.
• Able to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
• Demonstrable track record of delivering continuous improvement, via an engaged team.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £27,000
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation with endless career potential.
Based in near Huntingdon and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.