Job Title: Sales Administration
Main Purpose of Job:
The Sales Administrator will be the first point of contact with the customer, portraying a professionalism and confidence that delivers the ultimate in customer service; to build and maintain an active customer base to support the external sales team.
Main Duties Include:
• Receive customer telephone calls.
• Provide office based support for the external sales team.
• To maintain regular contact with customers via telephone and email.
• Consult with Customers to develop appropriate designs and uniform solutions.
• Prepare customer quotations.
• Undertake pro-active sales projects in conjunction with Sales colleagues and the Marketing department.
• Working closely with design and marketing departments to ensure the needs of the customers are met.
• To record and pass on customer feedback with a view to improving the Company offering.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be comfortable and confident speaking with customer.
• Display a flare for sales.
• Have the ability to produce effective written correspondence, most often in email form.
• Benefit from a good level of computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Display effective administration and organisational skills.
• Offer creativity.
• Be organised and flexible enough to learn and develop new skills.
• Ideally have a general interest in sport.