Remuneration: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
The BJD Group has been engaged to find a dynamic and experienced Financial Controller to join our client .
Salary is circa £35,000 - £40,000 + 25 days holiday and bank holidays, pension scheme and company benefits.
The hours on offer are 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday 8.30 to 17.00.
A large corporate Business solutions company.
As Financial Controller, you will be part of the senior management team taking responsibility for P&L and cost reporting for a busy retail distribution centre.
• As a key part of the site Senior Management team you will provide financial support to assist the company in achieving its ultimate goals.
• Key elements will include providing financial analysis and insight into the operational activities of the business whilst ensuring a robust control environment and balance sheet integrity.
• You will reporting to Board Level Director as a key provider of management information.
• Maintain accurate financial - weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Complete year-end processes and routines, ensure accurate brought forward balances.
• Manage working capital effectively to maximise cash whilst maintain the reputation of paying on time.
To be considered you must have several years' Financial Control experience, ideally with a background in a large corporate company.
• At least 5 years Finance experience Financial Control.
• Must have accountancy qualifications (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
• Preferably degree level formal education
• Able to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
• IT literate, previous experience of using Microsoft Office, including Excel.
• Ideally experience of using Dynamics NAV.
Based in Haverhill and is commutable from:
Bury St Edmonds
And the surrounding areas.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary circa £40,000, dependent on experience, and benefits. T
his is also a great opportunity to develop your career with a market leader, who has strong growth plans and a reputation as an employer of choice,
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone 01858 455098 quoting Reference HB/479100246
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.