Remuneration: £40,000 - £50,000
Due to consistent growth and a desire for operational improvement, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operations Manager to join a FMCG supplier. Responsible for the daily running of the warehouse operation, you are hands on and effective at managing and developing your team. The Salary is between £40,000 - £50,000.
The Company is a large established FMCG supplier.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be an expert people manager and lead the functions within the warehouse
• Responsible for all operational and site aspects of Warehousing
• Meet production and quality targets
• Develop operational procedures aimed at driving customer satisfaction
• Ensure the operation consistently meets the requirements of the business, in terms of quality, productivity, daily and weekly operations reporting and key performance indicators
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value whilst key service levels are not affected.
• Ensuring policies and procedures are being adhered to and drive these efficiencies forward.
• Candidates should be assertive whilst maintaining the respect of their team
Be reliable and have a ‘hands-on' approach
Demonstrable record of improving business processed
• They should have excellent man management skills
Management: 3 years' experience
• Have the ability to work independently and with the rest of the team
Package Benefits and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 - £50,000.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful and expanding company.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk