Warehouse First Line Manager
Remuneration: £26,000-£28,000 depending on experience
An opportunity to join a major 3PL distributor as a Warehouse First Line Manager has arisen with one of our clients.
We require an experienced Warehouse First Line Manager to be based at their large Distribution Centre near to Daventry. Salary is £28,500 depending on experience
The shifts are rotating 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm any 5 days in 7.
As Warehouse First Line Manager you will be responsible for a team of between 10-50 colleagues, providing leadership and direction to ensure productivity and service KPIs are consistently achieved
• Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
• Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
• Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
• Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
To be considered you must have a minimum of 2 years front line management experience gained in a food distribution environment.
• Excellent people manager with good communications skills.
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Experienced and competent with WMS.
• Previous experience in process improvement
Package & Prospects
On offer is an excellent package with a salary of £28,500, dependent on experience.
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.
Based in Daventry it is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk