Head of Global Operations
Remuneration: Offering a salary of up to £80,000 (plus benefits)
BJD Group is exclusively recruiting a Head of Global Operations for a dynamic company based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge company.
They are offering a salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and managing global product manufacturing plants
• Mentor and manage the Operations team
• Deliver the operational strategy
• Oversee supply chain management, logistics and distribution across the global organization
• Onboard and manage the relationship with third party vendors
• Collaborate with teams on packaging for distribution
• Integrate inventory and distribution into online systems
• Manage P&L – this includes setting and reviewing budgets
• Integrate product distribution into the retail model
• Drive continuous improvement to enable company growth
• Plan and control changes in production, warehouse and supply chain
To apply for the role of Head of Global Operations you must also possess:
• Experience with international team management
• Experience with SAP and retail integration
• Available to travel: 50% - 60% travel (to local and international plants)
• 10+ year on-the-ground product manufacturing plant experience with a CPG
• Relevant Degree
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £80,000
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk