Senior HR Business Partner
£65,000 - £75,000 + bonus + benefits (negotiable DOE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Strategic Business Partner to join a well-established, FCA regulated organisation as it embarks on a period of change. The role will report directly in to the Associate HR Director (corporate functions) and will provide a solid and strategic sounding board to the other HR Business Partners (dotted reporting lines) and Senior Stakeholders. Within the corporate functions sits 5 of the 7 Executive Directors highlighting the importance of stakeholder management expertise, a collaborative but firm communication style, commercial acumen and change management.
This regulated organisation are embarking on an exciting growth journey and require the expertise of a true Senior HR Business Partner, professional but personable, with excellent stakeholder management skills, to join a high performing culture that requires strategic HR intervention from a data-savvy, commercially astute individual, who can galvanise a team to action and support the business.
My client are looking for somebody with the following skills and attributes:
• Large company experience with exposure to a true Ulrich business partnering model
• A solution focused and insightful HR practitioner, holding a strategic HR Business Partner position and adding commercial value to the bottom line
• Data driven, outcome focused and a decision maker. Someone who understands data - potentially an individual who has an MI/data/projects background - an indicator of true commercial substance
• Change management expertise (hard change) i.e restructure, disposals, streamlining etc
• Strategic thinker – stepping away from transactional HR
• A passionate individual who promotes an enjoyable and high performing culture
• Professional yet personable - someone who loves what they do, who are passionate about adding value and making a real difference
This organisation offers a mature approach to working with flexible hours and ad-hoc working from home.
If you feel that your background matches the desired criteria and would like to express your interest please get in touch as soon as possible! Contact Charly Newton-Coombs on 0121 450 5030