£18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: commission, staff incentives abroad, pension, 21 days holiday
HR Operations Manager (12 month FTC)
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum + completion bonus and benefits package
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Operations Manager has arisen to join an industry leading professional services business on a 12 month fixed term contract as they embark on an exciting period of change.
Working closely with a particular business unit (circa 2500 employees) the HR Operations Manager and a team of 6 administrators will support across the entire operations remit as well as play a lead role in a number of positive change and improvement projects that will focus on existing policies and procedures.
Due to the nature of the organisation and its internal bonus structure the HR Operations Manager will handle data with confidence and work in a numerically savvy fashion. Management experience is essential and exposure to a large professional services environment would be advantageous.
• Management of the First Contact Administration team to ensure effective execution of tasks
• Provide direction on operational issues. Develop, support and manage team and department goals.
• Set and maintain service level agreements and KPI's.
• Effective case management and case resolution process in place; ensuring cases are managed on time and to the standard agreed.
• Lead the team to deliver a customer orientated service that complies with all legal, internal and external audit process requirements.
• Reviewing service levels, processes and technology to improve the service offering to client groups.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with HR Business Partners; develop a good understanding of their business area to ensure we can continually evolve the service to meet their needs.
• Develop and maintain networks across the organisation and with partners, to champion good practice and consistently high standards of delivery.
• Effective use of data and diagnostic tools to identify, develop, and deploy solutions to address process and operational issues.
• Act as the dedicated PMO for the HR Operations review, with a view to improve all processes and maximise efficiencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A true HR Operations Specialist
• Management experience of an Administration team (at least 6 people)
• A demonstrable track record of success & implementing positive change
• Showcase HR Operations excellence.
• An ability to think strategically as well as act operationally
• Global corporation exposure, ideally professional services although this is not essential
• System implementation experience
• Experience of working as a project manager during a period of change
If you have the required experience and would like to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.