Head of HR Operations (12 month FTC)
Salary: Up to £55,000 - 65,000 per annum + car allowance, up to 20% bonus & benefits package
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Operations Manager has arisen to join an industry leading, global professional services business on a 12 month fixed term contract as they embark on an exciting period of change. The organisation are continuously evolving and there is a huge opportunity for someone to join and influence the way things are being done to suit the direction in which the business is moving.
With direct line management responsibility of 6 HR Administrators and reporting into the Head Of HR - UK, the Head of HR Operations role will combine business as usual HR Operations, continuous improvement and a number of HR projects. Working in a fast-paced team, this role is pivotal in keeping the HR Hub running smoothly. The role ensures efficient HR business processes are available to support the wider HR team and the business in general.
• Direct line management responsibility for a team of 6 HR Administrators
• Overall quality assurance on delivery of HR Hub's SLA's with a particular focus on accuracy and adherence to deadlines
• Oversee all HR Hub activities relating to HR Transactional processes and payroll
• Continuous improvement across all HR Admin processes
• Project Management e.g. annual reviews, system implementation and improvement, policy improvement, legislation updates
• Anticipate and plan for all key HR calendar events and processes
• Vendor management – ensure high levels of service through regular service reviews (HR SCC, Benefits, Payroll etc.)
• Benefits Management – ownership of season ticket loans and eyecare vouchers
• Key point of contact with HRIS team
• Liaise with compliance and finance teams on all internal and external audit requirements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Process and solution oriented
• Strong Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills – the ability to use formulas in excel to manipulate large volumes of data, documents and templates to be delivered to the team and the wider business (including Board level)
• Prior user knowledge of HR databases is essential
• Prior experience managing a team
• Previous small-scale project management experience essential
• Diligent and pro-active
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently, ensuring all deadlines are met
If you have the required experience and would like to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.