Senior Reward Manager (Operations)
Up to 80K plus benefits
I've been retained on an exclusive basis to assist my client in searching for a Senior Reward Manager. This really is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reward Manager to join an established, unique and successful retailer based in North West England.
Reward professionals from a Retail, Manufacturing, logistics or an FMCG background will be considered.
My client will be conducting interviews during October so please apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
• Build and validate the operational reward plan with corporate stakeholders
• Work with Reward Partners to understand divisional requirements and share corporate plans
• Scope, design, build, validate and own operational reward processes and supporting data for Colleague Bonus Scheme, Annual Bonus Plan, Central Salary Review / Graduate Salary Review, LTIP Grant, LTIP Vest, Total Reward Statements
• Validate data and manage handoffs to payroll / systems for all data to be uploaded to PeopleSoft
• Work closely with finance to align costs and reporting with budgets
• Provide all data and system reporting required by Reward stakeholders or Reward team members, and own data and reporting standards
• Manage all Reward elements of the job evaluation process
• Provide all position management support required by the business including both business as usual and restructuring projects
• Maintain all elements of the Reward frameworks that are corporate in nature, working with the reward partners
• Complete annual salary survey returns and support benchmarking
• Undertake key stakeholder engagement with the Head of Reward, Group HR Director, Business Heads and Generalist HR Partners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Highly numerical with advanced analytical skills and experience of building complex Excel models, and ability to interpret data with an excellent attention to detail
* Able to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels
* A strong ownership for delivery in a changeable fast paced environment
* Highly commercial, collaborative, engaging and credible attitude
* A strong reputation for placing the customer at the heart of all planning
* The ability to build and maintain networks that provide internal and external customer insight
If you have experience of the above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst quoting ref: 480104020