Interim Recruitment Advisor – Legal sector (12 month maternity cover)
Up to £40,000 per annum
As an experienced Recruitment professional, are you currently immediately available to interview and start you next role? And do you have excellent experience of working for a professional services business such as a legal or accountancy firm? If so, we want to hear from you…..
Working for a global legal firm, post-merger, the role of Recruitment Advisor will involve undertaking direct headhunting and resourcing for both newly qualified and experienced legal professionals (i.e. fee earners) up to (not including) Partner level hires.
* Working as part of a 4 man team, undertaking UK based recruitment campaigns to identify and on-board excellent legal talent
* Handling a high volume of live vacancies (currently c. 40), working well under pressure and organising your work-load appropriately, reporting into the Lateral Recruitment Manager
* Utilising the recruitment system / ATS Taleo on a daily basis
* Building up solid working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
* Showcasing strong social media skills, utilising online networks to source suitable talent
* Undertaking ad-hoc project working, assisting the Recruitment Manager with processes relating to: culture, branding, vision and values etc., post company merger
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Partnership experience – either legal or professional services knowledge is a MUST
* In-house recruitment experience MUST be from a professional services business
* Agency experience MUST be in the legal sector
* Immediately available to interview and start a new role
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com, whilst quoting reference no: 480104035