HR Shared Services Coordinator
£35,000-£40,000 + bonus + benefits
As part of an exciting restructure an opportunity for an experienced HR Shared Services Coordinator has arisen to join a US based organisation as it expands across the UK, leading a team of 3 HR Administrators and providing a centralised professional service to the wider HR team and business. With 5000 employees in the UK and a big focus on recruitment the HR Shared Service Centre will be responsible for the transactional process from verbal offer stage through to on-boarding.
The successful individual will have previous shared service centre experience, will have managed a small team, be driven by process and deadlines and have a strong eye for detail. This opportunity offers fantastic progression with the business planning to expand the shared service function growing the role of HR Shared Services Coordinator in terms of responsibility and team management.
• Support the client groups directly/through team with the aim of implementing change where needed
• Coach, mentor and influence managers in ‘best practice' process
• Lead on transactional process for all recruitment including offer letters, contracts, references, DBS checks and candidate management.
• Implement KPI's and improve efficiencies across the shared service function and ensure high level of accuracy and attention to detail is delivered at all times
• Management of 3 HR Administrators
• Advise and guide managers on all aspects of employee relations
• Build and maintain relationships with the wider HR Team and business units
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Previous experience working in a shared service centre environment ideally in a team leader capacity
• Previous experience managing a small team
• The ability to measure performance, compliance and continuous improvement
• Able to showcase HR Operational excellence
• Ambition to grow career as the function continues to evolve
• Experienced derived from industry sectors that have high recruitment volumes is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a business at a pivotal point of growth and change that will offer progression from the start and the ability to lead a shared service function.
To express your interest or to discuss the opportunity further please submit your up to date CV or call Charly at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.