HR Business Partner – Asset Management
Up to maximum annual package of £83,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Network HR are currently working with a global, Private Banking Group to source them an pragmatic and credible senior HR generalist, who will partner with their Asset Management division.
In order to be considered for the opportunity my client are only accepting applications from HR candidates who have prior or current experience of working for an Asset or Investment Management firm (or a similar division within a reputable Financial Services business).
If you do not have this exposure your application will not be suitable!
Joining a small, yet efficient HR team, the post-holder's main focus will be to act as the main POC for employees within the firm's Asset Management division (circa 70 headcount), alongside offering ad-hoc support to its Private Banking & Back Office functions (max. 300 employee client group).
The role will require a highly experienced HR Business Partner who has exceptional attention to detail, offers prompt turnarounds with their work, and can demonstrate excellent sector knowledge, showcasing professionalism and resilience at all times.
* Undertaking regular HR projects, assisting the HR Director with global initiatives focused on HR issues such as:
o International Hiring / Global Mobility
o Gender Pay Reporting
o Small-scale Restructuring
o Soft skills Training / Mentoring
* Day to day generalist tasks, including but not limited to: mentoring & coaching up to C-level stakeholders within asset management, producing reports for the Board, updating asset management remuneration policies, leading on performance management and absence issues etc.
* Exercising an up to date employment law knowledge at all times, ensuring that limited, but complex, Employee Relations case work is handled and resolved appropriately, with minimal risk
* Utilising HR data and relevant reports to assist the Senior HR Manager (who has a Reward focus) with pay and tax queries
* Showcasing the ability to ‘roll up your sleeves' and undertake operational HR tasks as required due to the ‘SME' focus of the role i.e. some HR admin tasks, recruitment campaigns, policy updates etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* The post-holder MUST demonstrate on their CV, and at interview, extensive experience of undertaking a HR Business Partner role within the asset management market
* Demonstrate gravitas and the ability to build credibility with senior stakeholders (ideally with long-service managers within asset-management)
* Prior experience working for a financial SME business, i.e. so they can demonstrate their breadth of HR expertise working with a smaller client group
* Experience of global mobility process set up / refinement
* Excellent data manipulation / analytical skills
* Stable, strong career history, which showcases tenure within HR positions
* A real team-player, with the ability to undertake all levels of HR tasks
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com, whilst quoting reference no: 480104388