Interim HR Business Partner – 12 month FTC (Financial Services)
Up to £70,000 per annum
Network HR are currently partnering with a forward thinking Insurance business in Central London to source them a new HR Business Partner to cover a maternity cover contract (12 months).
The successful HR Business Partner will manage a portfolio of stakeholders and will ensure that HR solutions are implemented fully to support the business needs (a client group of c. 100 – 120).
As well as BAU generalist tasks (employee relations, recruitment, policy development etc.), the HRBP will get involved with a wide variety of project work over the 12 months, which will focus on industry specific regulations i.e. SMCR, as well as on talent management & upcoming change management processes (i.e. acquisitions etc.)
Stakeholder management will be KEY and a strong skillset of influencing & negotiating with senior managers successfully will need to be demonstrated at interview & throughout your time with my client.
Background-wise, candidates from Financial Services will be very suitable / will be the preferred option – equally HR candidates who have worked for businesses who have FS clients will also be considered. In short, the post-holder needs to have strong, relevant industry knowledge!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience of working in the financial services sector i.e. industry specific legislation / regulatory understanding (i.e. FCA)
* Recent experience of operating at HRBP level
* Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
* European exposure would be beneficial
* Availability to interview for & start a new role by August 2019, alongside the ability to commit to a 12 month contract
If this position is of interest, please apply via this website or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104539