Assessor (Health and Social Care)
Home based with extensive travel to sites across Glasgow and Edinburgh patches.
Network HR are currently representing one of the UK's most well-established Social Housing Organisations in their search for a QCF Assessor, that will be covering the post across Scotland (the role will be home based with travel c. 3 days per week). The client is looking for a fully qualified assessor within the Health & Social Care sector to provide support across the group, in both the qualifications assessment aspects of the role as well as playing a big part in developing individuals skills, knowledge and overall confidence for them to carry out their roles proficiently.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE EXPERIENCE AND HAVE A FULL UK LICENCE AND OWN VEHICLE– if you do not demonstrate this on your CV, your application will not be suitable.
• Assessment of qualifications for all learners on Health and Social Care (levels 2 up to 5)
• Maintain precise records of progress and provide reports as required.
• Support the development of participating individuals by providing them guidance and assistance with their caseloads/studying for the specific qualifications as well as coaching and mentoring them.
• Ensuring full compliance with regulatory awarding bodies for the qualifications as well as being compliant with the company's standard policies and procedures.
The Ideal candidate:
• Vocational Assessors award is essential
• Recent experience of undertaking a similar role
• QCF3 or equivalent in relevant discipline
• A strong understanding of Health and Social Care- previous experience is essential
• Ability to work on your own initiative and independently.
• Great communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge/experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and One File
• A full UK driving licence is essential
If you feel you fit the above criteria please apply today, alternatively for more information on this role, please contact Ana Badescu on 0121 272 8260 referencing no: 480104552.