£38,000 per annum
We are currently in the market for a junior HR Advisor / HR Officer who is looking for the next step in their career. The role will be based full time in central London and is a permanent opportunity.
As a HR Advisor, the post-holder will split their time (50/50) between recruitment focused tasks, and then managing an employee relations caseload, advising line managers appropriately, both face to face & over the phone.
* Advising Managers throughout the business on best practice, employment law and HR people related policies, including managing ER casework
* Guiding managers and employees through investigation, disciplinary, and grievance procedures, checking and reviewing that the necessary actions have been taken, and that the relevant paperwork has been completed and logged etc.
* Providing support to managers throughout the recruitment process, including drafting and placement of adverts and assisting with both internal & external applicant vetting, ensuring the best attraction methods are utilised
* Managing the company's onboarding processes including data entry and compliance tasks (working alongside a HR Administrator)
* Updating HR logs with all enquiries received/advice given/issues raised to HR and chasing them for closure
* Maintaining, reviewing and updating the department's policies, procedures, manuals, and training documentation in line with government legislation
* Undertaking occasional travel to other company sites, ensuring high levels of visibility & stakeholder engagement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Ideally a commercial outlook to managing HR issues, which MUST include managing elements of ER casework
* Strong recruitment campaign / management experience
* Ideally a CIPD qualification or at least the commitment to achieving this in the near future
* Excellent attention to detail, matched with strong communication skills
* ‘Can do' attitude, with a proactive outlook to problem solving
If you have experience of the above please call Charlie Garside at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to Charlie.email@example.com