Job Title: Refuse Loader
Hours: 06:00 - 14:00 (Overtime available)
Pay: £7.83 per hour (Pay increase after completion of 12 weeks)
A local authority are looking for Refuse Loaders to join their team. There is full time work available, as well as temporary holiday and sickness cover with extra work for busy periods.
A Refuse Loader will have responsibilities such as,
- Collecting commercial and domestic waste and loading it on to the refuse wagons.
- Workers will be required to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work overtime when it Is appropriate, which is quite regular.
- Must be physically fit, the job will be physically demanding and workers will have to lift heavy bags while loading the wagons.
There are benefits open to Refuse Loaders such as:
- Working outside.
- Overtime is available often and paid at a premium rate.
- Permanent morning shifts
- Early finishes every Friday.
- Higher rates of pay for bank holidays and weekends.
There will be opportunities for on-going and permanent work for out-standing employees.
If you wish the apply for the position above please call 01905 611 555 and ask for Mike or Chad. Alternatively click 'apply' now.