Job Title: Counterbalance Driver
Shift: Rotating shifts (06:00 - 14:00/14:00 - 22:00)
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour
A recycling company based in Worcester are looking for a Counterbalance driver to join their production team on a Permanent basis working rotating shift (06:00 - 14:00/ 14:00 - 22:00) Monday - Friday.
The requirements for a Counterbalance Driver will be:
- A valid, up to date Telehandler licence
- Willing to work overtime as and when required
- Previous experience working on a construction site or farm would be an advantage
The everyday duties of the Counterbalance Driver will be:
- Extended use of the Counterbalance every shift
- Collecting the correct materials to put into the machines
- Working at a fast pace to fulfil orders
The benefits open to the Counterbalance Driver will be:
- Overtime will be available at a premium rate
- Extra training to gain additional Forklift licences will also be available
- Extra training on other Machinery will be available
This role is being paid at £9.00 per hour with overtime being paid after 40 hours at time and a half during the 12 week temporary period. Should a permanent contract be offered the salary shall be £20,088 per annum.
If you wish to apply for this role then please call 01905 611 555 and ask for Abbie or Chad. Alternatively click 'APPLY' now.