Job Title: HGV Class 2 refuse driver
Pay rate: £9.50 per hour
Hours: Early shifts available.
A local employer in Malvern have positions available working either early or late shifts as a HGV Class 2 refuse Driver.
The responsibilities of a HGV Class 2 refuse driver will be:
- Must be able to work an average of 13 hour shifts with flexible starting times.
- Delivering to retail stores and delivery centres all over the UK.
- Arriving promptly and prepared to swap trailers.
- Occasional nights out will be required.
- Must be competent completing delivery paperwork.
The requirements of a HGV Class 2 refuse driver will be:
- Must be flexible to switch shifts and start times.
- Must have a valid, up - to - date CPC & Digi card.
- Must complete driver assessment and induction before first shift.
- PAYE & self - employed positions are available.
- Cannot have more than 6 minor points on driving licence.
The benefits on offer to a HGV Class 2 refuse driver in this role will be:
- Access to Pertemps driver training academy & refresher training.
- CPC/Driver training will be on offer.
- PAYE or Self - employed positions will be available.
- Uniform and PPE will be provided.
There will be multiple roles available with the potential for immediate starts. This role is paid at a basic rate of £9.50 per hour on days.
If you would like to apply for this role then please call 01905 611 555 and ask for Dave. Alternatively, click 'Apply' now.