£25000 - £30000 per annum
£28000 - £30000 per annum
£15.00 - £17.50 per hour
Job Title: Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Location: South London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Company: Building Services Consultancy
Key Selling Points of the business are:
- Being able to get involved in the entire design process
- Relaxed environment
- Dress down policy
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to get involved in the foundation of the business
- They are willing to grow the business around new engineers – will expand the direction of the business to ensure everyone is kept happy.
My client is a young, dynamic building services consultancy who are now in their 4th year of trading.
They currently house 4 engineers and due to a heavy increase in work load are looking to rapidly expand their team.
The 2 Directors have worked together for a number of years and both came from one of the leading consultancies in London. Due to this, their rapport is excellent and have a great mentality towards business.
The office is a relaxed atmosphere, it is dress down (unless attending business meetings) and you can wear shorts in the summer.
Office location is a short walk from 2 tube stations – so living locally is ideal for them.
Getting in with this consultancy at this early stages will cement you in the foundations of the company, which they will reward with rapid progression and can start to build the business around you.
After meeting this company in person, I can give a lot more detail regarding them and I am happy to have a more in depth conversation.
The projects they get involved in range from £200 - £165k and specialise mainly in high end residential, commercial office refurbishments and retail.
The software’s they use are: Cymap, Relux, Dialux and AutoCAD.
- Seeking an honest, reliable, hard working engineer who is eager to develop and be start of something.
- A minimum of 2 years UK design experience within an M&E consultancy or contractor.
- Qualified to HNC Level as a minimum
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / firstname.lastname@example.org