£12.5 - £13 per hour
£8.75 - £9 per annum
£20000 per annum
Through continued growth our client is looking for Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager to come in and own the Food Service sector.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing existing channel relationships and new business development to drive brand awareness and maximise return of investment of the company portfolio of products. If you are considering building your career within FMCG, this will represent a fantastic challenge.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Attend team meetings to receive and give information on brand performance, competitor activity and best practise learnings
• To develop collaborative customer partnerships at a senior level that encapsulates the key points within the Strategic Account Plan. To translate this plan into relevant customer joint business plans and communicate with key stake holders to gain commitment to all mutual objectives
• To build on the collaborative customer partnerships established at a senior level by devising and implementing a customer personnel contact strategy for all functions within major accounts.
• Maximise distribution, availability and visibility of product in account portfolio and propose and implement innovative account specific activity to build brand and drive NPD in line with brand objectives
• Managing customer portfolio with existing and new business to meet sales objectives within the agreed advertised and promotional spend
• Devise and implement account plans focusing on volume forecasts, distribution, pricing and promotional objectives
• Achieve profit / gross margin KPI’s in line with company expectations
Your skills and experience should include:
• Strong communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Possess the ability to communicate and build relationships with key contacts at all levels
• Highly motivated and hard-working nature - meaning your attention to detail is second to none and you adapt exceptionally well to changing priorities, fast pace and considerable workload.
• Exceptional sales experience within FMCG, ideally with experience in the food service.
• Proven sales and negotiation skills with both customers and suppliers
In return the Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager will receive a salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.