As one of the UK leading producers of branded beers, our client prides themselves on supplying products of the highest quality to major multiple retailers, independents, wholesalers, On and Off Trade across the UK and internationally. The business is going through a growth transformation and due to their continued growth they are looking for a National Account Manager to Manage their On Premise channel.
As the successful National Account Manager you will have full P&L responsibility for your accounts. Applicants will need to demonstrate success in working as part of a cross functional team. You will have a solid understand across all categories with the On Promise sector. As the successful National Account Manager you will be responsible for developing and recommending account strategies to maximise the sales and delivery margins from the accounts under your management.
The successful National Account Manager will:
- Currently hold the title of National Account Manager, National Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Customer Development Manager etc.
- Have experience of the UK On Premise sector.
- Passionate about Craft Beer.
- An ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skill
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary up to £50,000 plus benefits.
This is a Home Based in the South East.