Location: South of England
Job Type: Permanent
Grade / Description: Adult Mental Health Services
Hours: 10 PA’s
Salary: As per NHS Consultant Bandings – Dependent on experience.
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist to work in an extremely sought after South of England location offering fantastic lifestyle opportunities with areas of outstanding natural beauty including picturesque coastlines.
The successful applicant will be part of a multidisciplinary team working to provide and further develop the Adult mental health services and will provide clinical leadership and support to other members of the team alongside the other Consultant Psychiatrists. There will be scope for the appointed post holder to develop any areas of special interest they may have and this is actively encouraged by the Trust.
- To provide specialist medical/psychiatric assessment, treatment and aftercare services to a working age adult population and the surrounding area, the catchment area being defined by registration at particular GP practices.
- To provide specialist medical advice and consultation to a range of health and social care staff as appropriate to promote effective delivery of person centred mental health care.
- To provide the Responsible Clinician role to a small number of people on Community Treatment Orders and Section 12 duties to the relevant population.
- To offer training to professional audiences as appropriate.
- To participate in the planning and development of local Mental Health Services and to contribute constructively to improving the standards of mental health care.
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Gemma Wright on 01908 533 240 or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.