Senior / Principal Transport Planner
RGB are currently representing one of the UK’s leading Transport Planning consultancies who are now looking for a Senior or Principal Transport Planner to join their team in Central London. This position has become available as a result of some large project wins and they are looking for someone who will be able to take a lead role in the delivery of these schemes.
With 5+ offices across the UK and over 100 staff this company are continually looking to expand and have significantly grown over the last few years. There will be significant opportunity to move forward in your career as the London office continues to grow you will be able to move up the career ladder as more junior staff are brought in.
Ideally you will have the following background with at least 5 years experience within the transport planning industry:
- Production of detailed transport assessments, transport statements and travel plans.
- Development of access strategies for all modes.
- General knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges.
- The analysis of development effects on road and junction capacity.
- Preparation of concise, well-written reports.
- Management of small projects.
- Attendance at technical meetings with clients, teams and public authorities.
- Stakeholder and public engagement.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in some or all of LINSIG, ARCADY, OSCADY, TRANSYT, PICADY, GIS, Autodesk and Microsoft Office.
On offer is a good package ranging between 40k – 50k (dependent on experience) + benefits including a great pension and bonus scheme.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity or if you have any questions please contact Michael Power at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email@example.com