Production Operatives urgently required for a high end manufacturer based in SALISBURY. This role is Temporary until Christmas 2017. The hourly rate is £7.58-£8.50 depending on experience. Standard hours of work are Monday-Friday 08.00-16.00 but you will need to have some flexibility to provide cover for the early and late shifts which are: 06.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00.
Benefits include FREE parking & FREE canteen!
You will be assembling the company's products, ensuring that you follow specific guidelines and documentation. To be considered for this position you will possess the following skills/experience:
- Good level of dexterity
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to use various tools, jigs and fixtures
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment
- Wiring, Soldering, Electrical Assembly is advantageous
This would suit someone that:
- Can follow detailed written instructions
- Works well on their own but also as part of a team
- Has the confidence to work with limited supervision but ask for help when required
- Has good interpersonal skills and communicates well with others
- Is reliable, has a professional and flexible approach and good work ethic
To apply for this position as Production Operative, please click the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will respond within 24 hours.