Full Stack C# Web Developer required for a rapidly expanding company based in Andover. This role is a Full-Time, Permanent position paying a salary of between £25000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience. Office based working Monday to Friday, 08.30am - 17.30pm plus an option of flexi time. The company provide software, service and support for over 280 independently minded schools.
As a Full Stack C# Web Developer, your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Develop new areas and maintain and improve existing functionality
- Design dynamic and intuitive web front end
- Ensure cross-device compatibility with responsive design
- Create technical specifications detailing how you will achieve the requirements you are tasked with, fulfilling, including user interface design
- Create / alter the database scheme as necessary
- Perform bug fixes
- Existing product is in our WinForms application, (legacy work only) as well as web development
- Take part in team-based activities
- Manual testing of other team member's code changes
- Weekly code reviews
A Full Stack C# Web Developer must have a minimum of 1 year experience and an excellent working knowledge of all the following languages and technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Version control
A knowledge of the following would also be beneficial:
WinForms, WPF,ASP.NET, WCF, Knockout, AJAX, MVVM, LINQ, Database design, team Foundation, Server, HTML, Project Management
To be successful in this role you will need to be a creative self-starter who is able to work on your own initiative but also work as part of a team. Ability to meet targets, deadlines with a calm disposition.
In return you will receive a generous salary depending on experience and ongoing training. You will also be entitled to 20 days holidays + bank holidays rising to 25 days + bank holidays after 5 year service. Flexi time also applies with a core day of 09.00 to 17.00.
If you feel this job is the right opportunity for you then please click the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will respond within 24 hours.