Job Title: CHP Service Engineer
Location: Southern Region
Salary: Up to 40K depending on experience plus company vehicle
25 days annual leave, increasing through company loyalty programme
Profit share scheme
CHP Service Engineer required for a well established thriving Gas Engine CHP and Generator business. The ideal candidate will be ideally located in the South of the UK.
Travelling primarily throughout the South of England, using your engineering and computer skills you will carry out routine servicing work on a range of CHP's in the range of 30kw - 400kw. This will be a mixture of scheduled service work and reactive work where you would be the first-responder to a breakdown on site.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a CHP service engineer, or similar role.
- Strong practical knowledge of LTHW hot water systems, including practical experience of pumps, inverter drives, flow rates, delta T, boiler operations, associated BMS controls and LV distribution systems.
- Ability to work with complex equipment such as flue gas analysers, digital water flow and temperature profiling devices.
- IT skills, fluent with Outlook, Excel and Word. Practical experience of using laptop based bespoke engine system analysis and control programmes such as Comap.
- Both a Gas Safe and Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
- IT/Broadband Network knowledge
- IEE 17th Edition Qualified
- A flexible approach and be happy with high mileage driving, and working away from home
If you would like to consider for this CHP Service Engineer job then please click the "Apply" button below and Pertemps Salisbury will be in contact within 48 hours.