Health and Safety Manager with NEBOSH, required for a manufacturing company based in Salisbury (SP1). This is a Full Time, Permanent job. Paying £40,000 - £45,000 depending on skills and experience. Hours of work are 09:00am-17:00pm or 08:00am-16:00pm depending on preference. This job offers 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. This client also provides the opportunity to study for future formal qualifications including IOSH. Free Parking is also available in the immediate vicinity.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Manager with NEBOSH to develop and deliver Health and Safety solutions which build a safety culture. Providing competent advice at all levels to ensure the highest possible standards of Health and Safety Management is achieved in compliance.
Working as a hands-on Health and Safety Manager your role will be to ensure that all the health and safety procedures are being adhered to and analyse each process to minimalise any risks. Duties include:
- Promote health and safety in the working environment to all employees and deal with any breaches in the health and safety policies.
- Plan, implement and maintain a robust H&S Management System.
- Develop and undertake health and safety audits across the facility to ensure continuous improvement.
- Being actively involved in the management and reduction of risk within the business.
- Deliver presentations and facilitate plans to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Liaise with the senior leadership team regarding health and safety issues arising from changes to the manufacturing processes.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- NEBOSH certificate.
- Previous experience of working in a health and safety role within the manufacturing sector.
- Organisational and project management skills along with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to analyse problems, identify the root cause and manage solutions.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ideally you will also be able to show qualifications and knowledge in Environmental legislation.
If you would like to apply for this job as a Health & Safety Manager, please do so by clicking the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will respond within 48 hours