QA required for a manufacturing company based in Salisbury (SP1). This is a Full Time, Permanent job. Paying £20,000 per annum. Hours of work are 06.00am-18:00pm on a rota basis of 4 days on, 4 days off. This job offers 20 days holiday, Pension, Healthcare, Free company products, Free parking in the local vicinity.
As a QA you will part of a highly regarded Technical team responsible for ensuring products are produced to the highest quality and to customer specifications. Duties will include:
- Complete and record all QA checks during the manufacturing cycle.
- Conduct and record routine checks on raw materials, temperature controls, calibration and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepare, conduct and record results of daily taste panel.
- Carry out micro equipment and hand swabs, Allergen swabs, prepare samples for laboratory.
- Manage the reject and non-conformance database.
- Complete various Internal audits including GMP, CCP and Traceability and ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
To be considered for this position as QA you will possess:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably food
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to confidently converse with all staff.
- Competency with Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand, collate and analyse data
- Problem solving skills
- Highly organised approach and able to work in a fast moving environment
If you would like to apply for this job as a QA, please do so by clicking the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will respond within 48 hours.