Tax Senior required to work with a long standing family run Accountancy company, based in SALISBURY. This is a Full-Time, Permanent job. Salary £30,000-£35,000 per annum depending on skills, qualifications and experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 09.00am - 17.00pm. Holiday Entitlement is 28 Days including Bank Holidays.
As a Tax Senior you will primarily be supporting one of the Partners with the following duties:
- Personal and Partnership Tax Returns
- Rental Accounts
- Statements of Earnings
- Checking statements of account and PAYE coding notices
- Researching and responding to client queries
In order to join this successful company as a Tax Senior you must possess the following:
- AAT,ATT,CTA,ACA,ACCA qualified OR proven experience working in accountancy practice as a Tax Senior
- Experience dealing with: Personal and Partnership Tax Returns, Rental Accounts, Statements of Earnings and Billings. Experience dealing with Trust Accounts is highly advantageous.
- Methodical approach with accurate keying skills and a keen eye for detail
- Confident and professional communication skills at all levels
- Organised, able to prioritise and multi-task, use initiative and manage time effectively
In return this company offers initial and ongoing training and support to enhance your career development.
If you wish to apply to become an Tax Senior, please do so by clicking the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.