Pertemps are currently recruiting for multiple Production Operatives to join a manufacturer company based in Salisbury. This position is a temporary ongoing role, potentially leading to perm and ready to start immediately.
Responsibilities as a Production Operative:
- Wiring, soldering, cutting and assembling components
- Using a variety of hand and power tools to assemble products
- Building items to manufacturing procedures, reporting any variances or concerns
- Testing items to relevant production test procedures
- Follow work instructions to agreed time-scales
- Experience in soldering and wiring
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment
- Good level of dexterity and attention to detail
- Ability to use various tools
- Able to follow detailed written instructions
- A forklift licence is desirable, but not essential
This position is working Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm. The role is paying between £9.54 - £12.31 per hour, dependent on experience. Overtime is available.
If you are interested in this Production Operative position please apply below or call Elisha at the Pertemps Salisbury branch on 01722 321 047