£25000 - £40000 per annum
£26000 - £30000 per annum
£25000 - £45000 per annum
Principal Infrastructure Engineer
RGB Is currently representing a growing Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy with 5 offices across the UK who are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Chartered / Near Chartered Civil Engineer to join a vibrant office in London.
Candidates should have roads and drainage design experience in relation to building structures ideally in a variety of different sectors. Candidates must also be effective communicators and be capable of representing the company at project level and with clients. Ideally you will also have experience writing technical engineering reports including flood risk assessments.
Knowledge of national planning guidance is essential along with an understanding of the different scopes of planning guidance from a Government to a Local Authority level. The office is currently in a growth phase and the role offers the opportunity to develop as the office grows. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking analysis and design calculations
- Preparation of sketches and drawings
- Preparation of reports
- Checking work of other engineers and technicians
- Understanding and implementing business management systems
- Assisting with the management of other staff
On offer is a range of benefits to support individuals professional development and enhance their personal well-being with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 4%)
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Income protection insurance (75% of salary after 13 weeks of incapacity)
- Access to Legal & General Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- iPhones to Engineers of ‘Senior’ level
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- 25 days holiday per annum (enhanced during long term service)
- Package: Circa £50,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information on this vacancy contact Michael Power on firstname.lastname@example.org