Pertemps are delighted to be retained by our client in Glasgow to appoint an Operations Manager for this well established and growing business.
This high profile role will ensure the overall Operations Management of the warehouse, and will encompass the following responsibilities:
Operations Management responsibilities:
- Staff management across Operations and Warehouse
- Comprehensive management of all aspects of the operations team performance
- Management of warehouse operations
- Analysis and review of all KPIs, SLAs and WIP
- Stock management, holding and returns management
- Opportunity analysis and partnering with commercial colleagues
- Working on new projects for business expansion opportunities
- Managing Quality Systems / continuous improvement planning
The business’ DNA is responsive, agile, solutions driven and entrepreneurial by nature. It is a fast moving environment with a very strong and established customer base, and they have ambitious plans for significant further growth of the business over the next 3 years.
You will be coming from a solid Operations Management experience, preferably gained within a fast moving commercial environment. You will be IT literate and extremely commercially aware
You will be credible, have gravitas and will be ambitious to contribute towards the further upward growth trajectory of the business.
If this sounds like a challenge that would interest you, please send your CV to Natalie McGeoch at Pertemps, for more information.