Job Title: Civil Engineer – Derby
- Competitive salary ranging from; £33,000 to £38,000 (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme – starting from 3% company contribution
- Annual leave allowance starting from 22 days, and increases with number of years service with company
- Payment of professional subscriptions and training scheme accredited by the ICE
RGB Network is working on behalf of an established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that is on the lookout for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team based in Derby.
- This company has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years and have been continuously growing with now 3 offices across the Midlands.
- Within their Derby office, their Civils team consists of 16 people strong in which they have been winning repeat business on regular occasions.
- Their Civil engineering department provides expert advice in a number of different sectors; Residential developments, Historical buildings, Leisure centres and more.
- As an engineering consultancy they have a varied and consistent workload for their engineers, encouragement of maintaining client relationships.
As a Civil Engineer you would be responsible for:
- Providing technical input and management of project output requiring detailed Highways Design and Drainage Design.
- Assisting in the management of Civils team and including checking procedures.
- Liaising with local authority as the Civil Engineer representative obtaining section agreements for Highways & Drainage works.
The Civil Engineer candidate for this role would have:
- Experience with a range of the following software; Microdrainage, PDS and Civil 3D.
- Experience and an understanding of Highways agreements; S38 & S278.
- Experience and an understanding of Drainage agreements; S104 & S106.
- Ability to self direct on small projects, and seek support as required on large projects.
- Ability to liaise directly with clients and with other consultants/suppliers.
If you would be interested to hear more on this or similar opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email@example.com