£25000 - £40000 per annum
£26000 - £30000 per annum
£25000 - £45000 per annum
I am currently representing one of London’s fastest growing Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancies. Established in 2011 they have know grown to have over 40 Engineers and have plans to reach 100 in the next 3-4 years. Currently they have an opportunity for an Infrastructure Design Engineer to join at a crucial time in their growth. You will have get the opportunity to work directly under the Head of Infrastructure who is a Chartered Engineer. You will get your own project responsibility and have the chance to go to meet with clients, carry out site visits and complete design on some challenging projects.
I have included some technical criteria that they are looking for below, if you would like to find out more please do get in touch.
- Below Ground Drainage design, Pavement and Highways design, Section 278,38,106. FRA experience
- Proficient in Microdrainage WinDES
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Earthworks and Cut/Fill Analysis using Civil 3D or PDS is beneficial but not esstential
- Below Ground Drainage Pavement and Highway Design
- Road and Sewer Adoptions Section 38/278/106 Sewers for Adoption
- Experience in negotiating with Statutory Authorities and other Consultation bodies
- Flood Risk Assessments Road Marking and Signage beneficial
Expected Salary is 35k – 40k for 3-4 years experience, more or less is also considered if you have slightly more or less experience.
For more info contact Michael Power on email@example.com